You can set up auto-invoicing / transfer from parent account by filling in the "Minimum Balance" and "Auto-refill amount" fields for your team in the Team Profile -> Billing -> Funds tab. Once both are filled in, invoicing/transfer will take place automatically when the team balance fell below the minimum balance stated. If your team is associated with an external billing profile, an invoice will be automatically generated to the contact specified on the billing profile. If your team receives funds from the parent account, a fund request will be automatically generated. Similar to manual fund request, funds are shown as "Pending" until Polymaze receives funding from your company / fund manager approves the funding request from parent team.
Articles in this section
- How do I add funds to my Polymaze account?
- How do I check my Polymaze account balance?
- What are available balance and current balance on the dashboard?
- Where do I find past Polymaze account funding history?
- How do I approve fund request from my team?
- Can I set up recurrent funding schedule to fund my Polymaze account?
- If I wish to cancel my Polymaze account, do I receive a refund for my remaining Polymaze account balance?