Each user is associated with a permission profile. A permission profile dictates how much a user can view/do on the platform. Each media account comes with a default profile - "Project Manager", and you can add new permission profiles for different group of users within your company who will be using the platform.
List of permissions on our platform:
- Manage Team Users: permissions to invite additional team members to the Polymaze platform, add new permission profile and modify existing team user's permission profile.
- Approve Invoices: permissions to approve or decline invoices.
- Manage Sub-teams: permissions to add subteam and update sub-teams settings, such as subteam name, team profile and account codes.
- Manage Team: permissions to update parent team settings, such as parent team name, team profile and account codes.
- Manage Funds: permissions to request and approve fund request from other users.
- Manage Projects and Assignments: permissions to create and modify projects and assignments.
- View Freelancer Personal Information: permissions to view freelancer profiles and the contracts he/she has signed for your company.
- Sign Documents: permissions to sign documents uploaded into Polymaze platform as your company's representative.
- Request Funding: permissions to request more funds for the team.
- 2nd Level Reviewer: permissions to approves or declines as a second level approver.
To add new permission profile, you can visit Team Profile -> Users -> Permission Profile -> New button
To assign a different permission profile to a user, you can visit Team Profile -> Users -> Users -> select new permission profile in the drop down list