Unfortunately not, because payment is automatically triggered upon invoicing, Polymaze requires you to add your banking information before accepting projects from your clients.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit an invoice?
- Can I revise an invoice or attach additional receipts after I submitted it to my client?
- How do I know my invoice has been paid?
- Why are my assignments in the INVOICE-ABLE tab?
- Do I need to transfer funds from my Polymaze account to my bank after my invoice is approved?
- Can I accept an invoice payment without providing banking information?
- Can I request my client to pay me by check?
- Where can I find my 1099 in Polymaze?
- What is QuickPay/Quick Pay? (For Freelancer)