No, you do not need to worry about that. Invoice payment will be sent directly into your linked bank account upon invoice approval. Polymaze do not hold funds from freelancers.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit an invoice?
- Can I revise an invoice or attach additional receipts after I submitted it to my client?
- How do I know my invoice has been paid?
- Why are my assignments in the INVOICE-ABLE tab?
- Do I need to transfer funds from my Polymaze account to my bank after my invoice is approved?
- Can I accept an invoice payment without providing banking information?
- Can I request my client to pay me by check?
- Where can I find my 1099 in Polymaze?
- What is QuickPay/Quick Pay? (For Freelancer)